Fashion Blabbage #004 - Beach Bummin'






    Have I ever mentioned that my favorite time of the year is summer?
Those who frequent my tumblr blog or know me probably know it already, but I absolutely love everything that has to do with this time of year.
     Specially in second life, I pretty much live life on the beach! My home is a beach house on a beach, and if I’m not at a shopping event or home, I’m at a beach somewhere, enjoying the sound of waves, and soaking up the sun. So when this time of year comes around I get excited!
      It means brand new swimsuits to wear at beaches, better beach gear and furniture, and my most favorite... new swimsuits!
     A few events have completely spoiled me with a few summer must haves, with Summerfest being one of my favorite events of the year! I decided to just do another random blabbage post about some of my favorite things right now!
    Well hey, this rambling session wasn’t so bad! lol. Credits below!

Hair: Tableau Vivant // Paula hair at UBER
Tan Lines: Izzie's - Bikini Tan Lines at Summerfest
Swimsuit: ISON - mara set at Summerfest
Beach Towel: MudHoney Blaire Beach Towel at Summerfest
Food and napkin: O.M.E.N - Watermelon Snacks at Summerfest

Comments

Popular Blog Posts