Engraved

 

“My devotion to Autumn is engraved on my very being. I am in awe of her. I will sit in the stands and cheer her on in life as her most ardent admirer. I know I will always love her in the same way I know I'll always need oxygen.”
Laura Nowlin

Hair: [monso] Rei Hair at Neo Japan
Eye Shadow: darkmoon . Shimmer Pop Shadows and Glitter Trail Liners at The Saturday Sale Extravaganza
Earrings: (Yummy) 18 Hoop Earring Set [Flat Large]
Choker/Garters: RAWR! Milicent Collection at The Kinky Event *Sponsored*
Jacket: TETRA - Fiona Jacket
Top: - wraith - Evie Tank *Sponsored*
Skirt: - wraith - Zip Skirt *Sponsored*
Panties: :::insanya::: Mesh Thong - Pack1
Stockings: [Glitzz] Stacy Stockings - BOM Only
Shoes: REIGN.- CUFF ME HEELS

Location: Studio ♥

See something that isn't listed? Try my Basics Page. or my new 2024 Basics Page 
Find me on PrimFeed

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts