Together Is Better

 


"Baby I don't need much,
To get me through.
Just give a little touch,
And all of you.

Hold me on my darkest nights,
Don't leave me out to dry.
You got it, I want it 'cause

You make me feel better.
I like together better...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: S.E LELUTKA EVOX BE MY BABY hairstyle and hairbase
Earrings: e.marie // Marta Earrings at N21
Eye Shadow: Veechi - Blair Shadow at N21
Top w/Pasties: OSMIA - Quinn.Fishing Net Crop Top at UBER
Bottoms: OSMIA - Quinn.Fishing Net Leggings at UBER
Shoes: [Gos] Veronique Safety Pin Sandals

Location: The Ginger Hutch [home]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Lenore- Luna Face Tattoo
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (LeLutka Evo X)
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Autumn Shapes-Red nose & Blush  BOM  for EVO X


Body Details:

Mesh Body: Legacy Mesh Body  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Legacy 
Feet: Legacy
Hands: Legacy
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts