The Light, The Flame

 

"When I smile god glows,
And the snow don't feel so cold.
Cos things don't always go your way,
Like trees on the road.
Must've been one of those days.

I found love in my soul,
And the way that you love me.
Cool water on a tired face.
Oh feels so good,
Oh feels so great.
I'm the light you the flame.

My reflection shows in
The eyes of everyone around me.
I give, all my love to you...."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Bellami hairstyle at Equal 10
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Red Carpet Collection at The Black Fair
Top/Skirt: Havoc. Cruz Set at Dubai
Shoes: NX-Nardcotix Sadie Stiletto at Dubai


Location: The Ginger Hutch [home]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Lenore- Luna Face Tattoo
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (LeLutka Evo X)
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Autumn Shapes-Red nose & Blush  BOM  for EVO X


Body Details:

Mesh Body: Legacy Mesh Body  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Legacy 
Feet: Legacy
Hands: Legacy
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts