Keep Me Going

 


"Baby, I'm just caught up in your motion
Your love, it keeps me goin'

Keep me goin', baby
Put that pressure on me
I'm in need, I'ma need it
Addiction, I've been fiendin' 

Fixin' whatever you need me to
I can't waste this time,
Baby, what you like?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: NOVA. Hila at N21
Headpiece: *LODE* Hat - Melancholy
Eyeshadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Skyscraper Collection for Happy Weekend
Dress: [MODA] Ursula Mermaid Dress for Happy Weekend

Location: The Ginger Hutch [home]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Lenore- Luna Face Tattoo
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (LeLutka Evo X)
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Autumn Shapes-Red nose & Blush  BOM  for EVO X


Body Details:

Mesh Body: Legacy Mesh Body  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Legacy 
Feet: Legacy
Hands: Legacy
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts