Manifested


"Every day with you is perfect even through all the mess,
I was wondering how I could even make it in this.
Big world solo? with you missing?
I'll never risk it.

Turns out we're the ones relentless in pursuit of true bliss.
Let them stay in their grey areas, it's soon an abyss.
Forget their opinions,
If they snakes, let 'em hiss.
We manifested this.

I want you to myself,
I'll keep you to myself..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: tram K0925 hair at UBER
Earrings: e.marie // Max Earrings at N21
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Cuddle Buddy Collection for Happy Weekend
Necklace: (Yummy) Ephemera Quartz Necklace at UBER
Top: OSMIA - Kayla.Long Sleeve Crop Top at UBER
Skirt: OSMIA - Kayla.A Line Denim Skirt at UBER
Shoes: [Gos] Stephanie Suede Pumps


Location: Lutz City of Templemore


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Lenore- Luna Face Tattoo
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (LeLutka Evo X)
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Autumn Shapes-Red nose & Blush  BOM  for EVO X


Body Details:

Mesh Body: Legacy Mesh Body  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Legacy 
Feet: Legacy
Hands: Legacy
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts