Just Want You To Have Me

 



"Baby, I love you.
I wanna scream it to you.
Just in case I haven't been clear,
Or if you were ever wonderin'.
Just want you to have me all.

Know you're my only.
If you really know me,
There is never gonna be anyone who could do this to me.
Oh, I love to see
The side of you that no one knows.

And when I wake up,
I keep on dreaming of you.
Darling, do the lovebirds sing?
Hear a song when I am listening,
To the sound of you breathing?

Don't need nothing fancy,
Just want you to have me....."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Head Piece/Earrings: Slavia Collection "Intrigue"
Hair: DOUX - Ara hairstyle at Dubai
Eyeshadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Cotton Candy Collection for Happy Weekend
Choker: e.marie // Neena Choker
Corset: Moon Elixir x MUSE - Budding Romance - Corset
Stockings: Luxuria - Spring 21 Tall Lace Thigh Highs
Shoes: [Gos] Catherine Zipped Pumps 

Poses: Ana Poses - Panama at Shiny Shabby

Location: The Ginger Hutch [Home]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Veechi - Nose Freckles + Blush


Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter



Comments

Popular Blog Posts