Be Solid

 

"Waiting,
For peace of mind.
I don't need no frills,
Just need your heart.

I need you to be solid.
Promise.
That you won't bend or break.
Promise to me that you'll stay.

You gotta be sure,
This ain't just for anyone, pennies to some gold.
We got layers to build, foundation first, let start with no doors,
Honestly, I just, I need you here with me.

'Cause nothing lasts forever,
But I will take the weather,
As long as we're together.
I need you to be solid...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hat: -David Heather-Bali at UBER
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Wine Not Collection for Happy Weekend
Jewelry: See previous blog here
Bikini: -David Heather-Bali Bikini at UBER
Sarong: -David Heather-Bali Wrap Skirt at UBER

Location: Cann!Bal Beach


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Veechi - Nose Freckles + Blush


Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter


Comments

Popular Blog Posts