When You Watch Me

 


"Intoxicating when you watch me.
With eyes that linger on my skin. 
It feels like lust and then you touch me;
I fall away then I begin.

You say my kiss is like a building crumbling.
I say your soul's dripping from your eyes.
And it feels a lot like liquid sunshine,
Every time that I close my eyes.

You know me well you see me wandering,
And all the same you let me know.
It feels like love and then you touch me.
I guess I've fallen to my sin...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Venezia hairstyle
Ears: Astara - Hologram Bunny
Glasses: Ichigo* - Love Tag Glasses
Earrings: .random.Matter. - Canach Earrings at Kustom 9
Bra/panties: OSMIA - Eva.Outfit from Cupid Inc.
Bunny Tail: Insomnia Angel . anal hook tail at FaMESHed X
Stockings: Luxuria -Sweet Talk Thigh Highs
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Cassie Pumps

Location: The Ginger Hutch [Home]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Veechi - Nose Freckles + Blush


Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter 


Comments

Popular Blog Posts