Not About Love

 


"It's not about love,
So don't tell me that you need me.
Not about love;
This heart is not for you.
Please don’t lie so I like you.

No matter what you say I just dismiss,
You’re not the one, I got it.
I know I'm hunting lions,
No worries 'cause I can push them aside.

Could it be that you want me more than that I know?
But it’s not about love...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: Stealthic - Searching at Access
Eye Liner: Veechi - Affection Liner for Cupid Inc.
Blush: Veechi - Heart Blush Red for Cupid Inc.
Lipstick: Cosmetize / The Sweet Berry Collection
Lingerie: RIOT / Hedone Lingerie Set for Cupid Inc.
Wings: RIOT / Cupid's Wings for Cupid Inc.

Location: The Ginger Hutch [Home]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Veechi - Nose Freckles + Blush


Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter 


Comments

Popular Blog Posts