Let Me

 

"Baby, let me get inside your head
Let me get inside your mind.
Baby you can take your time.
Be mine.

For the weekend; baby why don't we sleep in?
I ain't got to see nobody baby you can my everybody.
Am i dreaming? baby you got me thinking,
If its real or if its phony baby it's so overwhelming.

Do you think of me
The way I think of you?
All night long..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: Exile -  Charlene
Blush: Veechi - Nose Freckles + Blush at N21
Lipstick: Cosmetize / The Vixen Collection
Swimwear: !Rebel Hope - Maui Mesh Bikini 
Poses from: Ana Poses - Brasilia at The Epiphany

Location: Surfer's Bay


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Eye Liner: TOP1SALON - HD STALKER EYELINER


Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Comments

Popular Blog Posts