Half Empty

 

"Can’t seem to escape no
I can’t get you off my mind.
I’m pessimistic baby;
Glass half empty I can’t change.

Weight of the world on me,
Waiting for my days to be
Better off;

Better off if I just leave.

Here we go;
I'm gonna get burned.
Yeah I know 
I’m all used to hurt.

I’m pessimistic baby
Glass half empty I can’t change...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hat: RIOT / Enchanted Hat - White at The Epiphany
Hair: DOUX - Cassie hairstyle
Eye w/spider: .euphoric ~Gloomy Eyes  Applier ~ at Cosmopolitan
Earrings:
e.marie // Lua Earrings /Necklace at Equal 10
Ferret: RIOT / Enchanted Ferret - Scarf [Rare] at The Epiphany
Dress: RIOT / Enchanted Dress - Freya - White at The Epiphany
Shoes: RIOT / Enchanted Pumps - Freya - White at the Epiphany

Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo



Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

 

 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts