What I'm Going Through

"I hate you make me nervous.
It doesn't matter anyway.
Ain't nothing gonna change,
I hate the situation.

Don't wanna feel the way I do,
Just what I'm goin' through.

I hate that you feel so perfect,
And you are in no ways pure and clean.
How else can I let you go?
When the man I know
Makes me wanna be your girl.

Outliving the love I've saved
Fighting the dreams away..."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Aura hairstyle 
Eye Shadow from: IDTTY FACES - Dirty Babe Collection at Cosmopolitan
Earrings: e.marie // Gloria Earrings at The Belle Event
Necklace: e.marie // Gloria Necklace at The Belle Event
Top: OSMIA - Bella.Top at Collabor88
Jeans: OSMIA - Bella.Mom Jeans at Collabor88
Shoes: [Gos] Nadia Sandals at FaMESHed

Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Foyer at UBER
Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears
 

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Wow Effect Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts