Suddenly, I Don't Mind

 

"I got so used to keeping quiet.
Head down heart pounding in my chest now;
I had my eyes on all the exits
Ready to run out.

I'm ok being lonely.
’cuz no one really knows me.

I'm using my head.
It's harder to find;
And suddenly I don't mind at all.

I don't know if I'm scared of what I'm waiting for,
I'm not sure if I like being alone/
Looking down from the top of my tower
And I don't mind at all...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Ubert hairstyle
Flowers: *LODE* Head Accessory - Youth [yellow_red] gacha item at Shiny Shabby
Eye Shadow: IDTTY FACES - Sweet Pie Collection for Happy Weekend
Lipstick: -SU!- Outlaw Lipstick
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails at Shiny Shabby
Earrings/Necklace: e.marie // Esme Necklace and Earrings at N21
Top: OSMIA - Annie.Blouse at Equal 10
Shorts: Blueberry - Solstice - Shorts + Belts
Shoes: Blueberry - Solstice - Heels
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo :: Kinari :: F200505 at N21

Background: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Air
Poses: FOXCITY. Poise Bento Pose Set and [La Baguette] GetRdy poses

Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears


Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Wow Effect Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts