Potion

 

 

"You keep talking on my ear, dear.
I won't fight your demons for you.
Or get rid of your fear.
When you find me swimming across your ocean,
Babe I be your potion, when you cry.
Take your tears back, I don't need your problems.
Until you resolve them, get the fuck out my past.

 All of these voices that are warm inside my bed.
You give me pressure like the walls inside my head.
I think you should give me faster calling than I'm after;
When I'm falling out of love..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Esther hairstyle  
Eye Liner: Veechi - Lisa Liner
Jacket: Addams // Jamila Denim Fringe Jacket
Top: Addams // Jamila Tassel Knit Top
Bottoms: Addams // Jamila Flare Pants with Belt
Shoes: Addams // Jamila Crochet Heel

*Decor*
Chair: Trompe Loeil - Ndari Hanging Chair
Plant [with face]: {vespertine} - head planter / lush vines
Other plants: Vespertine and Dust Bunny

Backdrop: MINIMAL - Natural Nude Backdrop II Right Side

Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears
Tattoo: ((Mister Razzor)) Hilary Tattoo

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Wow Effect Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts