Memorize Your Every Line

 

 

"You're all I need,
Don't look at me like that.
I know there's something
That you're trying to hold back.
Right from the start,
You were playing with a broken heart.

All I really wanted was you.
Play your records all the time.
I memorize your every line.

I could feel you in my bones.
Don't tell me this love is wrong.
Would you be my ride or die?
I know you better than anyone..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Eden hairstyle
Eye Liner: IDTTY FACES - Back to Basics
Top: OSMIA - Aria.Safety Pins Top at UBER
Shorts: OSMIA - Aria.Bermuda Shorts at UBER
Shoes: G&D Sandals Julia 


Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo :: Kinari :: F200505 at N21


Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails at Shiny Shabby
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR



Comments

Popular Blog Posts