Hand On My Heart

"Memories fading, I try to hold on,
When I don't know where I belong no more.
Searching high and low for peace of mind,
I feel I lost a piece of mine.

And I wish that time never mattered.
'Cause silence keeps clouding me.
Hand on my heart.

I try to stay strong
But every part of me aches, all alone.
The goldfields of sunflowers, all in their bloom
Now I close my eyes to feel you...."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: TRUTH Euphoria
Headpiece: *LODE* Head Accessory - Avril Waxflower Wreath [pink]
Eyeliner: IDTTY FACES - Back to Basics Collection at Cosmopolitan
Necklace: (NO) Lucky Cat Charm - Nature - Strength [gacha]
Dress: Lunar - Nami Dress

Plants: dust bunny . paradise plants at FaMESHed
Backdrop: MINIMAL - Natural Nude Backdrop II Left Side

Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears
Tattoo: ((Mister Razzor)) Hilary Tattoo

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Wow Effect Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts