My Love All Over You

"Take me back to the distance.
Late night cooking in the kitchen.
Dirty dancing in our room.
I love the things you do,
Sending all of my love all over you.

Because of the times we shared, 
In love with one another...


I still get so lost in the feeling.
And I can't imagine losin' you.
If your heart can't find a new reason,
For someone special to hold onto
I wonder if I would do...

I, love the things you do
Sending my love all over you....."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: Foxy - Amala Hair
Cup: :::ChicChica::: Pineapple drink at Anthem
Earrings: OSMIA - Paola.Gacha.Earrings - Gold at The Arcade June
Choker: OSMIA - Paola.Gacha.Necklace - Choker - Gold at The Arcade June
Necklace: OSMIA - Paola.Gacha.Necklace - Pearls - Gold at The Arcade June
Top: OSMIA - Paola.Gacha.Bra - Colors - RARE at The Arcade June
Panties: OSMIA - Paola.Gacha.Panties - Colors - RARE at The Arcade June
Skirt: OSMIA - Paola.Gacha.Mini Skirt - Blue - RARE at The Arcade June
Shoes: [Gos] Harmony Fringe Sandals at FaMESHed

Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]

Eye: .euphoric ~Dreamy  Eyes  Applier ~ 
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Stupid Love Collection at Cosmopolitan 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Marks: IDTTY Faces - Savage Marks
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Wow Effect Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts