For Right Now

"I'm only here for the ride.

When I've got time to kill, I give it to you,
And you seem down to chill.
I know it can't be so bad.
'Cause I've things to feel, I give them to you,
And I don't mind the thrill...

Of knowing too little and going too fast.
But I'm still aware that nothing lasts.
And I'm okay with that.

No slowing you down,
'Cause I'm not ever gonna hold you back.
I wanna see you get all of that.

'Cause this feels so intense right now.
And I can't wait to love you down.
We might be talking 'bout forever,
But then again, I don't mind
If I get to have you for right now...." 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: tram J0524 hair at Collabor88
Earrings: .random.Matter. - Rashik Earrings at Collabor88
Top: RIOT / Tori Rolled-Sleeve Tee
Jeans: RIOT / Greer Crop Jeans at FaMESHed

Chair: Trompe Loeil - Solstice Chair at Collabor88

Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Eye: .euphoric ~Dreamy  Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Marks: IDTTY Faces - Savage Marks
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Wow Effect Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts