But It Is Enough

"I saw you in a dream,
You had stayed the same.
You were beckoning me;
Said that I had changed.
Tried to keep my eyes closed cause
I want you so bad.
Then I awoke and it was so sad.


Haven't connected to you in months,
And I thought that I might cry;
But I'm not that kind of girl..


And when I'm awake I can't switch off,
It isn't the same but it is enough.


You were the sweetest apparition, such a pretty vision,
The perfect hallucination...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: TRUTH Paradise
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Stupid Love Collection at Cosmopolitan
Treat: :::ChicChica::: Bubble Waffle
Top: OSMIA - Lena.Lace Corset at UBER
Overalls: OSMIA - Lena.Denim Jumpsuit (Shorts) at UBER

Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Eye: .euphoric ~Dreamy  Eyes  Applier ~ at The Kinky Event
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Marks: IDTTY Faces - Savage Marks
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Wow Effect Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts