Floating Out The Galaxy

"It’s hard not to notice,
You got hidden magic
And you know it.
I wanna see the rest;
So bare it all to me,
Let it all show.


When you put your hands on me it
Sends my body floating out the galaxy.
Higher than I thought that I would ever be.
Please don’t let go baby.... don’t let go.


Take me to the sky,
How high we going?
We come back down,
How deep we falling?
I'm giving you all my love,
How bad do you want it?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Marie hairstyle [Deluxe Version] at Collabor88
Eyeshadow and Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Rich Obsessions Collection ♠♠♠♠
Earrings: Kibitz - Leove's earrings at Kustom 9
Necklace: Kibitz - Leove's necklace at Kustom 9
Dress: Tres Blah - Silk Dress at Collabor88

Location: The Ginger Hutch [Home]



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Rings: (Yummy) Gala Ring Set 
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Dripping Chrome Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts