The Way That You Do

"I want you to want me bae.
I’ll do the things to show you that I care.
Strange is what you wanna hear,
While I run my fingers through your hair.

I want you to want me bae.
I want to say you feel the way I do.
This is something special yea,
I feel special whenever I’m with you.

I just wanna
Love you baby.

No one makes me feel the way that you do.
I just wanna love you now,
Baby all I’ve ever want is you...."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: AD - Mink at The Access Event
Earrings: OSMIA - Cotton Vibes.Earrings Star at The Epiphany
Necklace: November - Kaiden Anhk at Cake Day
Top: OSMIA - Cotton Vibes.Bra at The Epiphany
Jacket: EVIE - Plush Me Warm Fur Jacket
Bottoms: OSMIA - Cotton Vibes.Velvet Pants at The Epiphany
Shoes: [Gos] Irina Pointed Zip Heels

Rocking chair: DaD "Vintage Rocking Chair at Collabor88
Tree: Compulsion Christmas Tree 2019
Cabinet: Mithral * Glass Cabinet and Mini Plants at Kustom 9

Location: Private Platform



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nose Ring: November - Bedazzled Nose Ring
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Rings: (Yummy) Gala Ring Set at Collabor88
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts