On Your Own Time

"On the day I met you, said I had you starstruck.
Told me I was special, and I had you all in love.

Now you wanna act up,
You steady playing tough.
Did you forget who I am?
Think you forgot who I am.
Hold up..

Let me show you baby,
Bumped your head maybe,
But you aren't appreciating me.
Tried to tell you how I feel but
You hate communicating.
Blessing you with all this love
Love you never gave me.

Get it right,
On your own time.
Not mine."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: LB. Slice
Face Jewels: cinphul //  shahmaran
Earrings: e.marie // Asteria Earrings
Outfit [Top/Panties/Boots]: Seniha. Nayla Set & Boots [in megapack form] at FaMESHed X
Robe: Cynful Anticipation Robe at Santa Inc.

Poses [with neons]: FOXCITY. Illuminated Bento Pose Set at Collabor88
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Afterparty at Collabor88

Location: Private Platform


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nose Ring: November - Bedazzled Nose Ring
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts