Hold You Down

"My homie and my lover, both the same,
By your side, I will remain.
Riding for you, baby, never pump the breaks.
I put my all in, regardless of the stakes.
I started falling, you caught me right away.
I must admit, I think about you every day.
And I know you over there feeling the same.


So even if the sky starts falling,
Even if the Earth stops spinning 'round,
Just know I'ma be there, I'ma hold you down.
Through the fire, wind, and rain.
My love for you will remain the same.
Ain't shit gon' change, you know I'ma be there.
I'ma hold you.


I'm for it, adore it, some company, enjoy it...."
•••••••••••••••••
Hair: AD - analise
Top/Shorts: OSMIA - Alma.Outfit at Equal10
Shoes: November - Evie Heels at The Access Event

Location: Private Platform


Previously Blogged:

Face Jewelry [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nose Ring: November - Bedazzled Nose Ring
Rings: (Yummy) Galaxy Ring Set 
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress   
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts