Make It Easy


"You make it easy..

And your waves pull me deep underwater,
I'm getting weak at the thought.
I'd rather get close than be farther.
I know you're just a mortal.

Rather be close than be far from you.

So tell me what it is,
I'll lower my defense.
Trying to make sense;
Can you make it easy?

I know you're just a mortal...."

Headband: *LODE* Hair Accessory - Meadow at The Hair Fair 2019
Hair: Sintiklia - Hair Pamela at The Hair Fair 2019
Nose Ring: November - Domie Nose Ring
Lipstick: IDTTY Faces - Angelique Lipstick
Necklace: .::Supernatural::. Urleen Necklace at Spellbound
Dress: Seniha. Kristy Dress at Tres Chic
Shoes: G&D Sandals Belle at Tres Chic

Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - LSD.
Location: Personal platform studio

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewelry [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress  
Rings: (Yummy) Galaxy Ring Set at Collabor88
Nails: ~GD~Mother of Nails (Dolletto)
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing at The Anthem Event


Body Details: 
 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts