What Are The Chances

"They say there's no such thing as coincidence.
A million people; tell me, baby, what are the chances
That we connected?

It had to happen exactly that way.
I had to do it, had to make those mistakes
It’s true, 'cause it led me to you.


What if I never felt heartbreak at all?
What if I never knew what it felt like to fall?
Tell me how would I know if it's love?


As I attempt to stage a new love affair,
A destined romance;

What are the chances...We stay connected?
I have to keep him entwined in my arms.
If it were my choice, I would never let go, it's true,

How I hope this is true...."

Hair: DOUX - Karine hairstyle at Dubai
Eye shadow: Veechi - Galaxy Shadow at N21
Dress: -Pixicat- Iris.Set at The Spellbound Event
Shoes: EQUAL - Alice Sandals at FaMESHed X
 
Location: Erebos Harbor

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress  
Nails: alme. Mesh Stiletto Nails - Mystic at Spellbound


Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  
 


Comments

Popular Blog Posts