Forever

"Somethin' 'bout the way that you talked to me,
Even thou you not around, I feel you....
Tangled in your love and your energy.
Perhaps it was the way that you smiled, all I see is you.

I've been waitin' my whole life,
To find someone like you.
I wanted this to last forever.
I want this, why couldn't it last forever?

Nothing's ever perfect but you were perfect to me,
And fuck bein' asleep, you're a dream,
I need you. 
And even thou it's bad, I love you.

I wanted this to last forever.
I want this, why couldn't it last forever?"

Hair: RAMA.SALON - Charis Hair at FaMESHed
Necklace: (Yummy) "Glitter Queen" Nameplate Necklace
Dress/Top/Panties: Seniha. Alba Set [shown on belleza, also available in Slink Hourglass] at Cosmopolitan
Bottle/Glass: Pewpew! Gin Unicorn at Kustom 9
Shoes: [Gos] Otreya Sandals at The Access Event
 
Location: My home [The Ginger Hutch]

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress  
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04
Rings/Hand Jewelry: **RE** Quinn Rings Set


Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts