Endlessly More


"When you get to the bottom
There is endlessly more.
Once thought I was settled
I really thought I was home.
It's the flaw of the map.
It's the eye in the storm of will.
I'll return to The Mother
And I will lie on her shores.

I traveled a thousand times
And now I live for the moon.
These monuments won't move
I built them for you.
This is what it feels like to bloom...."

Hair: :::Phoenix::: Cherry Hair at The Black Fair Monthly [also the mainstore]
Eyeshadow: Veechi - Brazen Pride Shadow FLF
Swimsuit: Seniha. Risha Bikini at The Access Event
Nails: -SU!- Jelly Nails at The Access Event
 
Poses: FOXCITY. Pool Bunny VOL2 
           FOXCITY. Curves Bento Pose Set for The Saturday Sale
Location: My home [The Ginger Hutch]

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress  
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04
Rings/Hand Jewelry: **RE** Quinn Rings Set


Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: Slink Hands - Dynamic
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts