Make The Cut


"All this fight in me
A crown of light on the forehead
Where I keep my thoughts discrete
Roll the dice when I forget

It's easy to confuse
The way I speak, with how I move
I'm not trying babe, not giving up
Won't simplify my ways 'till you make the cut

I keep my words sweet..."

Crown: Alchemy - Mother of Dragons - ULTRA-RARE *old gacha - check MP and mainstore*
Hair: Tableau Vivant // Tempest hair
Outfit: RIOT / Ice & Fire collection at Epiphany
            RIOT / The Dragon Cape - White
            RIOT / The Dragon Dress - White
            RIOT / The Dragon Skirt - White
            RIOT / Leather Boots - Cocoa

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Makeup: . MILA . April Cosmetics for The Catwa Powder Pack
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nails: [Dreamlight] "Taylola" Bento Nails
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04
Rings/Hand Jewelry: **RE** Quinn Rings Set at FaMESHed 


Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: Slink Hands - Dynamic
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter  
 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts