In The Sunshine


"If I've had any luck in the world its you and I together
'Cause you roll in and shower me like rain in the middle of the summer
You're like a cool breeze blowing
Wanna feel the wind rushing through my hair
Cool breeze, cleanse me
All I know is I feel you everywhere

Every day's a little better as long as I'm here in the sunshine
Don't go away, please stay....."



Hair: DOUX - Air hairstyle
Eyeshadow: #ADORED - najah shadows - jewel box edition for The Catwa Powder Pack April
Gloss: ~Shiny Stuffs~ Fix It With Lipgloss! for The Catwa Powder Pack April
Tattoo: IDTTY Body Shop - Hip Culture
Watch: November x Rossi-Queen Digital Watch at Tres Chic [will be displayed in the Rossi booth!]
Outfit: [RnR] Swag Sussurro Outfit 

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nails: [Dreamlight] "Taylola" Bento Nails
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04
Rings/Hand Jewelry: **RE** Quinn Rings Set at FaMESHed 


Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: Slink Hands - Dynamic
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts