My Gang Is Goddess


"I’m magic.
My gang is goddess, my mood is savage
Dangerous sonnets like raining comets, they blazing-trails thru planets,
All hail this kind of amazing.
That’s right, we’ll call it self love.

Discovered I was dope, and indulged like upscale drugs
And you could call me arrogant if that’s gon help love,
But if you trying to knock me down, your demolitions failed..."





Leaf Crowns: ERSCH - Adeola Headpieces at Dubai
Hair: DOUX - Cruz hairstyle [Deluxe version] at Dubai
Earrings/Outfit: JUMO Originals - Salma Outfit at On9
Bike: dust bunny . Con - Emma Flower Bicycle at Kustom 9


Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face 
Collar: Kibitz - Drew's kinky's collar
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04  
Nails: [Dreamlight] "Taylola" Bento Nails for The On9 Event


Body Details: 
Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: Slink Hands - Dynamic
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts