Do I Have To Teach You?



"Do I have to explain how to care for somebody you love?
Call them up on the phone when they're feeling blue
Light up with the words they say to you
Do I have to explain how to care for somebody you trust?
Make them feel like there's no one else around
Pick up when you think they're going down
Do I have to teach you?

How to trust me when I'm on my own
How to treat me when I get back home
And make up when we fight
How to take me out and have some fun
Hold my hand in front of everyone
And love me through the light

It's never too late to learn the way...."



Hair: Magika - Nina
Lipstick: IDTTY Faces - Angelique Lipstick
Choker: .:Avanti:. Rae Choker at Tres Chic
Dress: Seniha. Fiona Dress at Tres Chic
Shoes: EQUAL - Vera Pumps at Soiree
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - New Beginnings at Soiree


Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04 


Body Details: 
Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: -VA-F-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM-V.1FINAL
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts