This Adrenaline

"I gotta go, feel it running through my veins
And I can't stop it right now
Just stay up late to hear my voice through your phone
Caught in the night roaming through the streets now
Feeling so damn good
Open my mind, everything is possible now

I feel strong on my own
'Cause I'm high on this adrenaline..."



Hair: Magika - Chloe
Top: -Desmonia- Lightning Sweater
Bottoms: Addams // Sagan Jeans
Shoes: [VALE KOER] HIGH CARDINAL ALLDAY
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Block Party (Dusk)

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04 
Glasses: Nerd Glasses [SVT*]

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: -VA-F-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM-V.1FINAL
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts