Let's Get To It



"I try to play it cool...but
Can't you feel the static
Running through the air too?
Is it only me
Finding it hard to breathe in here?
My head is going wild with nasty thoughts
You got me feeling some type of way
And I haven't even said, “hey”

Take me back into your bed
I don't care if we just met
I just wanna get to it...
Baby we could work up a sweat
Going at it 'til my face turns red
Come on lets get to it...."



Hair: Tableau Vivant // Paula hair
Eyeliner: Veechi - Culprit Shadow at UBER
Glasses: (Yummy) Studded Bubble Shades at UBER
Choker: .random.Matter. - Solar Choker
Outfit: Scandalize. Libra. at UBER
Shoes: REIGN.- TIMBER HEELS


Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04
Earrings: e.marie // Hoop Earrings

Body Details:

Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: -VA-F-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM-V.1FINAL
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts