Fashion Blabbage 008 - End of a Age



Times change. That is a constant fact.


     I didn't really expect to put up another fashion blabbage so soon guys but I really gotta to give out a pretty important announcement.

As a lot of you know, Tumblr has changed its policies on adult or NSFW content effective on December 17, and that would include the home base of my blog, Detached Enigma, as it is a explicit blog.

I am very bummed about it since Tumblr was the beginning of my solo blogging career and the launch of the Detached Enigma blog since about September of 2014. It's been a long, fun, ride full of growth on my part as a blogger and I'm truly appreciative, but also just kinda mourning the end of this age in my path as a blogger.

     Due to these changes, I must accept however that they are coming, and with that, Blogspot will now be the home of the Detached Enigma blog Fashion and sponsor support wise. For those of you who enjoy seeing my everyday photography and virtual life, particularly the more adult aspects, I am still working or shopping for a home base for this to be done. In the meantime, I do encourage people who do still love my blog and my work to follow me on other channels that I will be updating with the status of a new official home for the Detached Enigma blog:



  1. Social VR  - Social VR Detached Page
  2. Twitter
  3. Pixel VR
  4. Flickr
  5. Facebook
    As always, a big shout out to all of you who have supported, followed, reblogged, and followed me over the years, especially on the tumblr website. I do hope you will continue to do so and if you have any cool places where we can share things freely, please let me know! ♥♥♥♥♥












Comments

Popular Blog Posts