Fashion Blabbage #003 - Wind in my Hair






    I kinda took more images [Okai, not took - more like posted more than usual because I take a LOT OF SHOTS when I do blogs overall] than I really planned, but it was to just try to cover the pieces I wanted to best I could. I thought about doing a collage of these images in my usual blog fashion, but I also wanted to talk about this location I used for the pictures.
     First things first however, most of what you are seeing in this post is from the newly opened round of UBER, A event in second life that has been established for quite a while. Wandering into the event I found a lot of great things!

    I really really wanna talk about the outfit first. COCO, the creator of this top and jeans, has always been an ALL TIME FAVORITE of mine, thou I don’t actually blog about this creator often. However, Coco in my opinion always gives out fantastic styles and amazing rigging that fits most mesh bodies VERY WELL. The Halter Neck Top and Extreme Wide Leg Jeans in this round was not an exception to this. I love the airy, casual, yet put together feel of these pieces.

     Speaking of airy... this hair. Tableau Vivant “blew me away” with this gorgeous windy hair they came out with for this round. I’ve really been looking for more “action” hair, such as windy, wet, and upside down, so this was an exciting buy, perfect for when you want a certain look for photography.
     Some of the reason for the extra shots was to hopefully get a shot of my earrings: these large hoops are from e.marie and are available at the N21 event. I personally love large or eccentric earrings that stand out, and these were large but also helped pull this look together. They don’t stand out too much as to look out of place with this outfit, I absolutely love them.

    The shoes I have on, though I really didn’t get a good shot of them are from Reign, and are for today’s Fifty Linden Friday at her mainstore. They are a pair of sides with pretty flowers on them, and went really nice with the look under the wide leg jeans. For only 50 Lindens, I encourage you to go pick them up, specially since you get the fatpack or all colors for that price!

     Lastly, I just wanted to talk a little about this gorgeous landscape and sim I’m at. I usually set up my own scenes or use my own sim for images, but occasionally I do wander off and find a sim to get a change of scenery in my blog images, and I’m glad I did today, this beautiful sim is called Ash Falls. It’s a photographic sim, that welcomes bloggers, photographers and beach lovers alike to visit and enjoy. The sim has a group to join to access all areas, and also gives you rez rights; and costs 200 Lindens for those privileges. A percentage of that price is given to the Orca conservation in the Pacific Northwest, so its worth it, especially if you plan on coming back to this sim more than once.
Thanks for once again surviving my rambling! Now, the credits!

Hair: Tableau Vivant // Tempest hair at Uber
Earrings: e.marie // Hoop Earrings at N21
Top: *COCO* Halterneck Top at Uber
Jeans: *COCO* Extreme Wide Leg Jeans at Uber
Shoes: REIGN.- BLOOMIN' SLIDES for Fifty Linden Friday
Poses w/phone: LUXE. Selfie V6 Poses at Uber [phone not included; and from Foxcity]

Previously Blogged:

Rings: Kibitz - Rae rings - gold
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face

Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04 at
Nails: ~GD~ Doll Anthem(Long Coffin) - Vista Bento PROHANDS 

Body Details:

Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears v1.1
Feet: Slink
Hands: -VA-F-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM-V.1FINAL
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest
Sister Blog

Comments

Popular Blog Posts