Fashion Blabbage - Blueberry and Suicidal Unborn





    
A bit of a casual post today, so I will be doing quite a bit of blabbing about what I’m wearing! Which is something I don’t usually do! lol.


Blueberry just released a new “series,” which means its time to empty your pockets as usual. lol. I’m really in love with this set because it combines Spring and summer together; something I can wear now, with things I can wear for the oncoming season.
     The Blueberry Bella Collection comes in three pieces: A cute knotted top, a super sexy bikini, and a sexy unzipped skirt! All three pieces are sold separately. In fatpack form, These sets come with a range of colors, as well as patterns; with the exception of the skirt that comes in a range of denims and in fatpack form, comes with three cute little patch options that I’ve shown above!
     I’ve actually seen unzipped skirts like this, even from sponsors, but as always, blueberry puts her custom appeal to it adding detail and a awesome fit with her top of the line rigging. They are all available at the mainstore.

     For my makeup, I’ve been wearing this particular lipstick set from Suicidal Unborn, and today decided to go creep around in her mainstore since I loved the set so much and wasn’t disappointed. I love the crisp, accurate application of her makeups; they just look so good! In this post I’m wearing her Monochrome Eyeshadow in blue and Agatha Lipstick in the nude shades. All of these are currently in her mainstore, of course. I’ll probably have these two sets in most my posts from now on, I can feel it. lol

Lastly, but not least, is my hair. I know there are usually two types of people in Secondlife: Those who hate flexi hair, and those who love it. I’m a bit in-between these people. I love the look of flexi hair, but old installments of it do look quite bad; and currently Analog Dog is the only creator I’ve seen around who has blended mesh and flexi hair together and made harmony! This hair is at her mainstore and is called Analise, and I”m in love.
So if you are looking to do some casual shopping without having to fight events today, I’ve got you a little lineup here! Happy Shopping! Official credit listing below. ♥

Hair: AD - analise
Eyes: -SU!- Monochrome Eyeshadow
Lips: -SU!- Agatha Lipstick [Nudes]
Top: Blueberry - Bella - Knotted Top
Bikini: Blueberry - Bella - Bikini Set
Skirt: Blueberry - Bella - Unzipped Skirt

Comments

Popular Blog Posts