Confesses

 


"Match me, when I tell you things that no one knows about me,
What keeps me up at night?
I left you at a time when you were trying to get your life back;
I'll probably end up somewhere in the limelight,
What keeps you in my life?

I swear, if I could give you up, I would erase you
Get you out of my mind
I'm laying down and I can't help but daydream;
Who do you idolize now?
Do you ever think about me?

I don't have the bones to be free
I believe in love when he
Confesses himself inside me..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: Stealthic - Purity
Eyeliner/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Stay High Collection at Shiny Shabby
Earrings: e.marie // Lua Earrings /Necklace
Necklace: Kibitz - Mini collar [Goddess]
Dress: RIOT / Jovie Sweater at UBER
Boots: RIOT / Jovie Boots at UBER

Background: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Cozy Balcony at Kustom9

Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo



Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter   

 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts