You Need This More

"Tell me it's the best for us.
Take away the truth because
Sleeping top to toe with me
Isn't what it used to be.


So I'm changing all my days to make your night.
It's just not right.
And you tell me I'm a child,
And take my light
To smoke your mind.


But I don't smile like before.
And you take them to your bed;
It's all been said,
You need this more.


Please don't go....I need you,
Take control.

Won't you take me to your bed?
I should have said
I need you more...."


Hair: DOUX - Jessa hairstyle at Equal 10
Jacket: Lunar - Chanty Windbreaker at Equal 10
Top: Lunar - Chanty Top at Equal 10
Shorts: Lunar - Chanty Shorts at Equal 10
 
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Bad Habits 

Location: Private Platform

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewelry [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nose Ring: November - Domie Nose Ring  
Rings: (Yummy) Galaxy Ring Set
Nails: ~GD~Mother of Nails (Dolletto)
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  
 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts