Something You Can Do


"I'm being honest,
I don't like to get my hopes up.
Never liked to get my heart crushed, so
Tell me now if this is over - before
we start it up.


Cuz I love too hard,
And I fall even harder.
Trust too much,
So I push even farther.
Give my all; is that something that you can
Do? Too?


All they ever wanna do is hit this;
That's the kind of mess I got to dismiss.
Ones who love you when it's convenient.
Need someone who's gonna believe in it.


Before we start this up....."

Hair: [monso] My Hair - Rhapsody at Kustom 9
Earrings: e.marie // Nikki Hoop Earrings
Necklace: e.marie // Kerry Necklace at Kustom 9
Bodysuit: SPIRIT - Sophia bodysuit at Collabor88
Drink from: :::ChicChica::: Mate Set at Equal 10
 
Location: Home [The Ginger Hutch]

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewelry [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Eyeliner: IDTTY Faces - Oh Honey Eyeshadow
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nose Ring: November - Domie Nose Ring 
Rings: (Yummy) Galaxy Ring Set
Nails: ~GD~Mother of Nails (Dolletto)
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine at The Level Event

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  
 
 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts