You Know That I Would


"Love you in my last, I would.
Whatevers in the way, I would.
Although I am afraid, I would.
Down to hell and back, I would.

Right at this moment, you are all I see
Face to face, my hands on your knees.
I will wait for you right here.
I pray never leave....."


Hair: little bones. King
Eyeshadow: Pink Fuel Lovingly Yours Eyeshadow for Powder Pack [catwa] January
Lipgloss: Pink Fuel Blotted Lips for Powder Pack [catwa] January
Earrings: Kibitz - Heart earring hoops at Kustom 9
Necklace: Kibitz - Double heart necklace at Kustom 9
Top: SPIRIT - Arina t-shirt at Kustom 9
Skirt: SPIRIT - Arina long skirt at Kustom 9
Drink: Hangry - Milkshake at Kustom 9
Shoes: REIGN.- EVERLY HEELS at Kustom 9

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04
Tattoo: IDTTY Body Shop - Broken Promise at Hipster Men

Body Details:

Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: -VA-F-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM-V.1FINAL
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                    
Pinterest                            Twitter  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts